The Essential Information about Stretch Marks

Stretch marks are every girl’s worst nightmare. Women are more prone to stretch marks especially when they happen to be during pregnancy. Ideally stretch marks are discolored lines on the skin that appear when the skin undergoes a lot of physical expansion. Pregnancy, bloating, excessive weight gain, excessive weight lifting and puberty are some of the reasons for getting stretch marks on the skin. However, difficult this might seem, the worst is yet to be known when you get stretch marks on your skin. Contrary to the popular belief, there is no remedy for stretch marks. They may lighten over a period of time, but once they etch their presence on to your skin, there is no turning back for the stretch marks.

I learnt this fact the harsh way in life. The stretch marks or striae as they are clinically called, first appeared on my body during my first pregnancy. I was told that this would eventually happen post first trimester and hence I did not worry about it much. I thought that all those regular advertisements that we generally watch in everyday TV watching and reading would come to my rescue for sure. I also had tones of natural remedies saved as a plan B for losing the stretch marks.



Post pregnancy I was actually so engrossed in taking care of the babies that by the time I thought I could spare time to get myself back in shape and glamour I guessed it was too late. The post-partum depression, coupled with sleepless nights and the nightmares of stretch marks almost took my sanity away.

Home remedies worked a little on reducing the marks but were still not providing the expected results and then like a whiny child I called my mother to rescue me from this problem. She explained that these were kind of permanent marks that would lighten over a period of time but would still be permanently there.

The most important thing that she taught me with constant counseling sessions was that I could still get back in shape and should learn to love myself despite the marks.

The Essential Information about Stretch Marks The Essential Information about Stretch Marks Reviewed by Alex Kendrick on 04:34 Rating: 5

6 comments

  1. Indemnity Well being Plans - Any such medical insurance plan means that you can select your individual well being care suppliers. You're given the liberty to go to any physician, medical establishment, or different well being care suppliers for a set month-to-month premium. Please make sure to click here to learn more about this topic. remove stretch marks permanently

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretch mark is common problem in all women, for that your post is very informative for female but if they are use Stretch Marks Herbal Oil Online then we get best result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information you provided was fantastic! It helped me alot. Your expertise saved us so much time.
    Stretch Marks Removal in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post, very interesting points and I have enjoyed immeasurably. Lots of thanksStretch Marks Removal in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing information. it's very useful. We at Aestheticplus Clinic offering best Stretch marks treatment in Bangalore .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic. the venus factor reviews

    ReplyDelete